Monday, June 12, 2006

Do you come here often?

Ladies,

I need your help. I've been sharing my stories on this blog for nearly half a year, but now I'm going to turn the tables and ask you to share an anecdote or two.

Or, rather, a pick-up line or two.

I've heard plenty, but I'd like to know which ones have been tried on you and which ones you have responded to (whether that response was to smile, roll your eyes, or walk away). Which approaches have worked and which ones bombed? What did you find charming and what did you cringe at? Most importantly, what do you wish guys would do and/or say more often when approaching you?

You can leave a comment here or email your response to cocksanddolls@yahoo.com. Please note this is for my personal research purposes, so I will be deleting all comments while I gather information.

I'll tell you what this is about later on, but it's rather important and time sensitive, so I have to be secretive for now. Even so, I'd love some help from the women out out there...

8 comments:

Darwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim Day said...

I might not be a lady, but I have noticed that what women say they respond to and what they actually respond to are often two different things. This isn't a bad place to start, but (as I am sure you realize) the best place for getting at ground truth is where these interactions can be observed and experienced directly.

Fun reading as always...glad to see that things seem to be going well.

Dolly said...

Stretch,
That's something I am fully aware of. But bear in mind that the things women tell men and the things women tell other women aren't always the same...

James said...

Now, I'm nothing short of intrigued... ;-)

NotCarrie said...

I'm going to have to think on this tonight...I'll be back though!

the daily meltdown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Damn It Anyway said...

I can't wait to read these.

Dolly said...

dia,
This may not be something that gets posted to the blog, at least not for a while. Sorry!