Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome

I know, I know. A single girl in New York City writing about sex is about as original as saying "I've been busy" to the guy or gal you haven't emailed/called because you're not interested. What makes my insight so special?

The truth is, even though I am only in my mid-20's, I consider myself something of a dating veteran. I've had a lot of dates, relationships, one night stands, and various hook-ups, so when it comes to sex and love, I have plenty of experiences and opinions. I also want a forum where I can speak freely about penis size, orgasms, anal sex, polyamoury, sex toys, S&M, and various other topics which may be too sensitive or personal to discuss publicly in my other blog. It will also be a place I openly recount and reflect on my dates and other interactions with boys/guys/men.

If I get graphic or offensive, good! I don't think you can get to the core of a topic without stirring up a little argument or controversy.

Now that I have the introduction out of the way, I can get to the juicy stuff. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

BrainSyke said...

I dont see any topic so far...Whats there to discuss? Start with whats most important to you, or what you feel is most significant and yet least talked about. I am all "eyes".